A complete solution to obtain acoustic comfort
Acoustic pipe, acoustic elbow, acoustic coupling, acoustic patch ring, acoustic bracket;
155 references adapted to all project configurations and designed to maintain acoustic comfort all along the system to obtain the best acoustic performances.
GIRPI’s library in Revit format is available on request.
FRIAPHON® Main advantages:
- Acoustic comfort, the only ESA5 rated plastic solution
- Network durability: no corrosion, no scale
- Fire safety : fire classification Bs1d0 Euroclasses
- Installation time under control
- Environmentally friendly
Discharge of soil and waste water and rainwater :
- Construction of new buildings and renovation: residential, hotels, heath care facilities…
- Buildings with high acoustic requirements
Cushioning section equipped with an elastomer membrane, to help minimise impact noise from water when changing direction. Its large curvature radius facilitate the flow and its access cap allows simplified maintenance operations.
Building site pictures
Spig. x Soc.
ACOUSTIC PIPES FOR TOP ACOUSTIC PERFORMANCES
Spig.x Spig. chamferred at both ends
Ø 52 to 200
TEE WITH ACCESS PLUG 45°
Soc. x Spig.
ACOUSTIC ISOLATION KIT
for two changes of direction 45°
A professional solution facilitates installation even on occupied sites. Lightweight pipes, easy to handle, simple set tools no fire permit required, no noisy operations.