Drainage HTA®-E SYSTEM
High temperature drainage
Above ground and underground networks
GIRPI’s library in Revit format is available on request.
HTA®-E MAIN ADVANTAGES
- A wide range with specific connectors, from diameter 40 to diameter 200
- Corrosion free
- Low pipe surface temperature (limits burning risks)
- Fire classification: Bs1d0 (Euroclasses), this is the best rating wich a synthetic material can achieve
- Limited condensation and heta loss
- Installation time under control (lightweight pipes, simple tools, no fire permit required)
HTA®-E in CPVC is especially suitable for centralized kitchens, condensate drainage, food industries…
- Centralized kitchens in retirement homes, hospitals, hotels, schools, restaurant …
- Condensate drainage (boilers)
- Food industries
- Shipyards (black and grey water system)
HTA-E is now available in diameter 200. This new diameter id dedicated to the drainage of hot effluents for the centralized kitchens (more than 1 000 meals a day).
Building site pictures
CPVC HTA®-E PIPES - 3 OR 4 METERS
chamferred at both ends - in 3 lengths up to Ø 50, in 4 m lengths starting from Ø 63 and above
DN (outside Ø)
Ø 40 to 200
REDUCING BUSHES LONG PATTERN
Soc. Ø40 et 50
Soc. x Soc.
Ø40 to 200
REDUCING BUSHES SHORT PATTERN
Spig. Ø125 to 160
Soc. Ø63 to 125
A professional solution facilitates installation even on occupied sites. Lightweight pipes, easy to handle, simple set tools no fire permit requires, no noisy operations.